I spent today with cramps and a headache and doing domestic crap that I didn't wanna do. I knew last night that today was going to be one of those days...so it was no real disappointment. Men wouldn't understand it. It just pure hormones.
Anyway, so I played Facebook apps all day...geography, word challenges, etc. What I found out was that I am an utter idiot. No, its true.
I have never had an interest in world geography...none. Never had the desire to travel outside the US. That is a weird thing considering Sagittarius kids, like myself, are supposed to love travelling. I don't. I think it has to do with how much I felt like we travelled when I was a kid. And looking back we really didn't go a lot of places...but I think I really hated the packing, unpacking and losing friends I had just made. I like stability and I like to feel comfortable in a place. Thus, I never had any interest in history or geography. Who cares what that stuff is about when you have ZERO interest in ever going there.
But that doesn't explain why I am visually word challenged. And I am very challenged here. I have a decent vocabulary, but scramble up five or six letters and tell me to make words out of them...and my head goes blank. No, like really blank...so blank that the 9 three-letter words any kid should get with a fourth grade education have escaped me. This I still cannot explain. Maybe I need to read more. Maybe I need to care more about word formation. I am not sure.
Then there are my lack of memory cells. I am fine up to four objects if I can define what they are. If I cannot define the visual image then I lose it...and five images are too much. But I've been aware for a number of years that my memory is collapsing onto itself. What am I supposed to do about this? I have no idea either.
Now repetitive processes, I am great at those. I am great at taking a game or system and analyzing it until I can master its sequencing. I'm also great at general analysis. I think this may mean I am boring though. Or maybe just a product of so many monkey jobs.
All I know is that I have no idea what the flag for Ireland is and that bothers me. I have no idea where Singapore is...but then again I have no intention of ever going there or speaking to a Singaporean, so what does it matter? I do think I need to be more conscious of where Toronto is though...since they could attack us more readily that the Singaporeans.
So maybe I am an idiot...and just really good at charades.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment