
- It's constantly dropping outta my pocket...the fact that it isn't a flip for some reason made the whole buying of a case difficult. And because it drops "naked" the screen is all f'ed up now - because its not a flip (never again).
- It frequently calls people...I have no idea, but the idea that there are random people out there from my address book getting calls from me where I may be singing outta tune or talking to the dogs...or talking to myself about politics or whatever...that bothers me.
Anyway, a few weeks ago I drop this damn fuckberry at night, outside and the little silver button that holds my battery cover on goes flying into 12 acres of ice plant never to be seen again. And no, Fuckberry doesn't sell that one little piece...they'd rather me buy another $300 phone. Of course.
So for the last several weeks I have been contemplating getting a new phone (nope, someone stole my money), duct taping the cover on, finding that button on a demo version at the store and hijacking it (bad karma) or finding a case.
I decided to spring the coin and get a rubber for $1.97 plus tax. Why the hell didn't I do that the first day? Better yet, why doesn't Fuckberry give you a little rubber skin with the $300 phone???
I hate dumb & greedy corporations. You're idiots.
No comments:
Post a Comment