
Well, you thought my gadget blog for the night was over huh? Nope. Did you honestly think I would buy a rubber skin for $1.97 plus tax, then pay $7 s/h and get nothing else?
Well, my old bluetooth (which was great) stopped charging 2 years ago and since I was on my way out of the monkey tree I decided not to replace it right away. And for the most part that has been ok, since I am no longer on the phone 5000 minutes a month while driving 90mph to Las Vegas.
Well, my old bluetooth (which was great) stopped charging 2 years ago and since I was on my way out of the monkey tree I decided not to replace it right away. And for the most part that has been ok, since I am no longer on the phone 5000 minutes a month while driving 90mph to Las Vegas.
Most of the time I am sitting right her on the sofa staring at the fish and trying to figure out a life direction...thus no need for one of those ear wigs...until they passed that little law last summer.
Since then, I have been talking to everyone via speakerphone and yes, I know that sucks for you...and it sucks for me as well. Thus, I finally said to myself, "Self - ya gotta spring for another widget to stick in your ear and ya might as well add it to this shipment."

Hoorah! no more speakerphone. Of course, you will have to tell me if it sounds any good. In this particular case, as shocked as you may be, I did not buy the best bluetooth widget on the market after spending hours reviewing CNET and Amazon reviews (as I usually do - what a geek). Nope, I found something that I could afford and that had decent reviews and hit "add to cart."
Since then, I have been talking to everyone via speakerphone and yes, I know that sucks for you...and it sucks for me as well. Thus, I finally said to myself, "Self - ya gotta spring for another widget to stick in your ear and ya might as well add it to this shipment."

Hoorah! no more speakerphone. Of course, you will have to tell me if it sounds any good. In this particular case, as shocked as you may be, I did not buy the best bluetooth widget on the market after spending hours reviewing CNET and Amazon reviews (as I usually do - what a geek). Nope, I found something that I could afford and that had decent reviews and hit "add to cart."
And I guess if you or I sound like crap while I am driving, then you'll eventually stop calling me while I am in the car...in which case, I'll go back to talking to myself about politics and singing outta key.
Update 1/17/09: This little thing works pretty well. I wouldn't recommend it for guys because it is itty bitty. Pretty good sound 95% of the time. Easily paired up with my Blackberry 8120 Pearl. Like the charging case and extra ear buds. Thumbs up...and I didn't even research it very well...hmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment