Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Recalling a Nut

No, this isn't about that dip, Ex-Pres Bush. This is about something more essential, peanut butter.

Doggone it. What is up with all the recalls in the last few years. These damn food manufacturer's should be on notice already to enact better QC standards on their lines.

Now my Clif bars are being recalled. These things are an essential part of my morning protein and I have to destroy them?

This is a small quandary for me because I am on a budget...and I planned things out based on these bars. Yeah, I know it sounds insane...but my workouts include that I have these each day. They are my fuel.

Destroying them so I can wait weeks for a coupon...ridiculous. Yet another example of what America needs to fix. How did we get this broken???

No comments:

We Are the Keepers of this Planet

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Dinosaur Caves

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed