
Ha ha ha...I just got a screaming deal at Timex.com on a new HRM/watch (model#T59751F5). I was going to pick it up at Amazon for $57, but decided to go look at the features on the manufacturers website to compare it to others. Nothing else caught my eye...but then low and behold my little gadget was priced @ $33. That couldn't be right, could it???
No, I didn't buy it right away. I was actually going to wait until tomorrow because there was no mention that it came with the chest strap and that made me a little wary. However, a few hours later I hit submit.
Lucky for me that I did because I just went back to take a look at it again...just to be sure it was the same model as the one on Amazon. Seemed like too good of a deal to be true...and yes it is the same model, but right after midnight the price went back up to $90.
Savvy little shopper aren't I? No, just dumb luck and an impulsiveness to get it now...lol. Feels good though.
Update:
My P90X is down the street at my local UPS distro and will be loaded in the truck in the early AM for today's delivery...another woo hoo. Maybe now I can figure out all this nutrition nonsense...because it feels like I need a damn class to understand how to read labels, calculate portions and figure out my carb/fat/protein %. It's like a complex trig calculation.
Edit 9/25; 5pm:
UPS sucks! My delivery is now delayed because the UPS driver apparently has forgotten where the house is since last week's delivery. BS, this always happens when its somthing pricey being delivered. Now I have to be there for delivery so I can immediately check the box for integrity issues.
Edit 9/26 9pm:
UPS must think they are on the Santa Claus schedule...damn near thought I was going to have to wait by the chimney at midnight. 8pm delivery...I actually drove off pissed and got a call to turn around for a pickup.
No comments:
Post a Comment