Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Waiting for UPS

According to the rescheduled UPS tracker email - my P90X package arrives on Thursday. I'm actually looking forward to Mr. Brown Shorts delivering a little pain and sweat my way.

I decided to hold off on buying any dumbbells until I watch the videos on Friday...to see what weight I really need. No point in buying something too heavy or something that will quickly be in a corner gathering dust. Plus I did order a band set - although they never specified if it was for men or women. Their website needs some work.

One thing I wish I could find was something out here on the internet to tell me what groceries I can buy now, as it will be the first time I have bought groceries since, errr...August 2007. Yeah, don't ask...its true...outside of a few bags for a date dinner.

I guess I'll just play it safe and order some basics in the fruit, veggie and lean meat departments. But going back to another post, I have no clue on calorie counting or meal portions and need a specific menu until I figure it out. I was just hoping to get the shopping done now and avoid the weekend crowds...lol...as if I will ever go out in that mess. Vons.com!

Other to-dos on my list are getting my juicer back from my aunt, borrow a blender and go get some workout shorts/bra since its about to get a whole hell of a lot hotter in the house. Maybe a fan too now that I think about it.

I'm avoiding taking the "before" pics. I really don't want to ask my brother to shoot them...but my camera doesn't have a timer on it. So if he doesn't let me borrow his ultrapricey camera, then I'll have to suck it up or have my cousin take them later...and even that sounds like something I'd rather avoid. Besides my own poor body image, this whole photo shoot thing is a childhood trigger so don't give me shit about it. I'll take the damn pics, I just never promised to post them.

No comments:

We Are the Keepers of this Planet

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Dinosaur Caves

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed