
I like femme girls. The stylish, nearly straight-looking ones. But then there is Rachel Maddow...that completely geeky, intelligent, tomboyish-butch who wields a sharp liberal tongue and equally sharp mind.
Yes, just like Fox News is slanted to the Right, Maddow's show leans heavily to the Left - and it's about time!!! I'm not looking for another factual political news show...I turn to CNN's SilverFox (Anderson Cooper) for that cup of tea.
Yes, just like Fox News is slanted to the Right, Maddow's show leans heavily to the Left - and it's about time!!! I'm not looking for another factual political news show...I turn to CNN's SilverFox (Anderson Cooper) for that cup of tea.
Maddow on the other hand is where I now go when I need a good Red Bull "Wake Up America" shot-in-the-arm; or a powerfully, witty drink from the soci-political punch bowl that would stun Pat Buchanan into silence.
Maddow serves it all up with that cute smirk and a sparkle in her eyes. It's like a dream come true to witness. And you can tell that Maddow is enjoying it too...smacking the Right around a little.
What liberal gay girl wouldn't swoon a little? Her mind is absolutely sexy...someone you could sit with for days and get lost in conversation with. And yes, she's utterly cute in her bookish, tomboy way. I find her more authentic self to be even sexier - the jeans, the button down, the glasses and that leather cuff bracelet. Gorgeous butch.
Thankfully Maddow is not only openly gay and smart, but coupled up with artist, Susan Mikula - lucky girl. And I say that only because I enjoy knowing that there are healthy and successful lesbians out there...happily in love. Plus it would be a shame to think she was just some MSNBC workaholic going home to her cat every few days.
So thank you MSNBC for Maddow...its a guaranteed hour of witty rhetoric and mind provoking thought. Poll tax...nice editorial. Now MSNBC you just need to work on the rest of your content.
Maddow serves it all up with that cute smirk and a sparkle in her eyes. It's like a dream come true to witness. And you can tell that Maddow is enjoying it too...smacking the Right around a little.
What liberal gay girl wouldn't swoon a little? Her mind is absolutely sexy...someone you could sit with for days and get lost in conversation with. And yes, she's utterly cute in her bookish, tomboy way. I find her more authentic self to be even sexier - the jeans, the button down, the glasses and that leather cuff bracelet. Gorgeous butch.
Thankfully Maddow is not only openly gay and smart, but coupled up with artist, Susan Mikula - lucky girl. And I say that only because I enjoy knowing that there are healthy and successful lesbians out there...happily in love. Plus it would be a shame to think she was just some MSNBC workaholic going home to her cat every few days.
So thank you MSNBC for Maddow...its a guaranteed hour of witty rhetoric and mind provoking thought. Poll tax...nice editorial. Now MSNBC you just need to work on the rest of your content.
No comments:
Post a Comment