Sunday, November 2, 2008

P90X - Day 14: Kenpo


HHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaa Ha! That's right baby...bring it!

Normally this would be one of those "lazy" rest days...but due to yesterday's little switcharoo today was Kenpo. I still can't find the natural rhythm of my Spaniard side...don't ask what the hell is going on for the first 30 minutes but its probably really ugly to watch...lol.

I really feel like I need a bag to punch. I frequently overextend my arms and then I feel that bursitis of mine saying, "hello, just keep it up and we will go see that doctor you can't afford right now." Shut up.

Its always been hard for me to follow some choreographed routine. Its kinda like when someone rattles off their phone number and is moving on to telling me their address next while I am still writing down their area code and completely lost as to what the next 7 digits could be. I'd make a lousy admin.

I've got to go slow and I gotta do it a dozen times before it will stick. So I am thinking by day 90 I will enjoy Kenpo more. :)

I was better this time than last though, which is all that matters. It just frustrates me when something doesn't feel natural and fluid..and I have to think about what the heck I am doing and what I should be doing. But I'll get it...one day.

Sweat like a pig. Heart rate averaged 150 bpm. Slugged back my recovery drink. All good.

No comments:

We Are the Keepers of this Planet

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Dinosaur Caves

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed