Monday, November 3, 2008

P90X - Day 15: Chest & Back



Nice little workout. I raised my band resistance the day before yesterday to the red (30lb) band, so it was a much harder workout in that sense...but its where I needed to go.

My push-ups are improving...still not as deep as I'd like and yes, still on my knees. Admittedly, my ego doesn't care for that little tidbit info, but until I can go deep I'm not going to my toes. My arms, chest and back though are stronger and my reps got bumped up. :insert mad applause:

Oh, and I did the declines...only four reps, but I was able to do a few. The last note of the day is that I need 15# dumbbells for Heavy Pants and Lawnmowers. I knew I should have got the Bowflex bars...darn it.

I expect active partners by next Monday girls.....and one of you "observers" needs to quit smoking so you can join me for P90X: Round 2!
Namaste.

No comments:

We Are the Keepers of this Planet

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Dinosaur Caves

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed