
Ok, so the downside to missing a few days, whatever the reason, is that it messes with your entire weekly schedule...so this week was supposed to be my "rest" week, but I missed three or four workouts and thus this coming Monday is going to be my "rest" week instead.
Today I did Shoulders and Arms. Great workout - maintained my dumbbell weight at 12.5# for shoulders and biceps and 7.5# for triceps. Definitely my all around favorite of all the discs, but probably because my arms respond immediately to any type of strength exercises.
Also, tonight finished up the last half of Legs & Back that I had to stop prematurely the other day, plus Ab Ripper. I felt better today - no dizziness, no nausea...made sure I ate/drank as required. So maybe it was just a cootie bug...maybe hormones...who knows, but it appears to be done with. [crossing fingers]
My plan for the rest of the week is:
Friday: Yoga X + Ab Ripper
Saturday: Chest & Back + Ab Ripper
Sunday: Plyometrics + Ab Ripper
Yes, I am a little behind on Ab Ripper. And elected Plyo in favor of Kenpo because I feel like I get a better workout and can't do many of the Kenpo kicks and punches (in true form) due to my shoulder bursitis and knees.
So tomorrow will be my 21st workout and the last two I am not going to count as days 22 & 23...I need to get back on track with my countdown or it gets too confusing. Just to clarify WTF I am doing.
Hope everyone else is really going to start this coming Monday...hello?
Today I did Shoulders and Arms. Great workout - maintained my dumbbell weight at 12.5# for shoulders and biceps and 7.5# for triceps. Definitely my all around favorite of all the discs, but probably because my arms respond immediately to any type of strength exercises.
Also, tonight finished up the last half of Legs & Back that I had to stop prematurely the other day, plus Ab Ripper. I felt better today - no dizziness, no nausea...made sure I ate/drank as required. So maybe it was just a cootie bug...maybe hormones...who knows, but it appears to be done with. [crossing fingers]
My plan for the rest of the week is:
Friday: Yoga X + Ab Ripper
Saturday: Chest & Back + Ab Ripper
Sunday: Plyometrics + Ab Ripper
Yes, I am a little behind on Ab Ripper. And elected Plyo in favor of Kenpo because I feel like I get a better workout and can't do many of the Kenpo kicks and punches (in true form) due to my shoulder bursitis and knees.
So tomorrow will be my 21st workout and the last two I am not going to count as days 22 & 23...I need to get back on track with my countdown or it gets too confusing. Just to clarify WTF I am doing.
Hope everyone else is really going to start this coming Monday...hello?
No comments:
Post a Comment