
Mmmm, I wish someone was doing this with me...hint hint. I am struggling the last few workouts...but now I am struggling with the Yoga X too. The first 33 minutes was actually easier than its ever been, but from Prayer Twists on I struggled...and got frustrated.
My quads feel weak so by the time I get to the balance poses I am already toast and then there I am trying to pose on one leg...one very shaky leg.
Yeah, frustrated with Yoga X. Its a good workout. I don't know why people complain that its too long...its actually more challenging than Power Yoga with Bryan Kest. Those last half of moving asanas is actually advanced yoga in my opinion.
1 comment:
I will be doing it with you on DECEMBER 19! I have been soooosoososoososossssoooo sick. I plan/hope to be well by then. I will begin with you! I HAVE to do it and you HAVE to keep doing it!
Post a Comment