Tuesday, November 4, 2008

P90X - Day 16: Shoulders & Arms


Holy cow...I am dizzy...literally. That was a tough workout. I did the switcharoo tonight and subbed out Plyometrics for Shoulders & Arms - because its Election night and this is just a faster routine for me...so I can get back to CNN.

So I tried to up my dumbbell weight tonight across the board. It was a good strong workout...but maybe I pushed it a wee bit too far. Or maybe my blood sugar is low...cause 20 minutes later I am still dizzy.

Anyway...I am getting closer to maxing out those dumbbells for most of my shoulder and bicep work; and increased the weight for the triceps...which probably need extra lovin' after years of neglect.

So, that is my workout...Ab Ripper in another 30 minutes or so after I get my 2nd wind.

No comments:

We Are the Keepers of this Planet

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Dinosaur Caves

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed