
Ok, I'm not really sure how to get back on track after 3 days off. I thought I was all better last night and decided to get back to Legs & Back since it felt like I hadn't done anything with my legs in a while.
So I did that...half of that. I pushed myself to the point of the 3-way lunges and after that felt absolutely dizzy and nauseous. Which is how I felt the two days before my 3-day rest...so I am not sure what is up with me, but I knew enough to stop before I got hurt or passed out. It was a blow to my ego...which is apparently very much alive & well.
I think tomorrow I will finish up the last half of the routine in addition to Shoulders and Arms...and Ab Ripper. But right now...I am feeling weak. Hope its just cooties.
So I did that...half of that. I pushed myself to the point of the 3-way lunges and after that felt absolutely dizzy and nauseous. Which is how I felt the two days before my 3-day rest...so I am not sure what is up with me, but I knew enough to stop before I got hurt or passed out. It was a blow to my ego...which is apparently very much alive & well.
I think tomorrow I will finish up the last half of the routine in addition to Shoulders and Arms...and Ab Ripper. But right now...I am feeling weak. Hope its just cooties.
No comments:
Post a Comment