Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Phone Home


I have a Blackberry something or other - got it in June and it cost me another 2 year contract and $250 with T-mobile. I should have known to wait a bit more, but my Razor was on its last leg.

So now the G1 is out and my brother got one...and its much nicer than my Blackberry. Yeah, there are a few "flaws" but overall its right there in line with the iPhone.

I like the fact that whether you like the touch screen, trackball, full qwerty board or slide function you can do it all with this gadget. I hate my BB because unless I lock it every time I invariably "call" someone...which is just going to be embarrassing one day when I get caught talking to my dogs, myself or worse singing in the car.

Gizmodo does a good review, just click on the image link. Its still pricey at $400 without a contract extension...so I'll give in another 6 months to come down a bit in price...but I think I want this.

No comments:

We Are the Keepers of this Planet

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Dinosaur Caves

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed