Sunday, November 2, 2008

P90X: Week 2 in Review


It's been two weeks of workouts...15+ solid hours. The saying is you own it after 21 days...I say, I own it now. This is mine.

No, I can't do every move in perfect form - yet. No, I may not be able to do as many reps as Tony or keep up that pace - yet. But I am knock, knock, knocking at that door...and its gonna come down.

I cannot describe how good I feel. How energized I feel each night when I get in bed. The strength I feel in my core. The pure delight knowing that muffin top is melting...lol.
I've lost an inch off my waist, but picked up 3lbs. And you'll like this one...I drink water now - regularly.

I was sore...really sore...for the first 8 days. Then it transformed into a bearable stiffness that needed an extra-long hot shower for a few days. Now...I just feel good. So...yes, it was worth it...and no, I have no intention of quitting.
I own this.

No comments:

We Are the Keepers of this Planet

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Dinosaur Caves

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed