
Mmmmm, today I was under the weather. Maybe is was the gray sky and occasional sprinkles...or maybe just from working out way too late last night. But this girl's engine never got started this morning. It was a completely lazy day...not that I feel any better for it.
So, much like last week...not feeling Kenpo today and switched it out with X Stretch instead. Not feeling the least bit guilty about it either because I am just tired and it was enough to push play today. I feel better now, so maybe the moral of this story was to push play earlier in the day. Or to go to bed soon...
It felt good to stretch out and to know that no matter how lousy I feel that I did bring it for something rather than wimping out completely.
So, much like last week...not feeling Kenpo today and switched it out with X Stretch instead. Not feeling the least bit guilty about it either because I am just tired and it was enough to push play today. I feel better now, so maybe the moral of this story was to push play earlier in the day. Or to go to bed soon...
It felt good to stretch out and to know that no matter how lousy I feel that I did bring it for something rather than wimping out completely.
1 comment:
Thank goodness for X Stretch! It does make those "blah" days feel more productive. I never thought I could stretch for that long though! lol.
Hope all is well over there =o)
Oh and by the way, thanks for the advice... best advice ever.. "you are in a very healthy spot if you are re-evaluating things. Its when you stop evaluating your ideas, goals and progress that you grow stagnant.." I never thought of it that way, so I truly appreciate you pointing that out.
Thanks again!
Post a Comment