
I rose slowly from bed this morning...because every upper body muscle was protesting any movement at all.
After working out last night, I took a nice hot shower, but forgot to take some ibuprofen before bed. I'm thinking that and a 12 oz. glass of water would have helped.
I have a two hour window in which groceries will arrive, so this morning I took another extra long, extra hot shower...and had 2 cups of coffee (yes, I'll be working on that addiction over the 90-days).
I've also whipped out the Tiger Balm today. Tiger Balm has been in our family for decades. My grandmother believes in three things for most illnesses - Tiger Balm, gargling with saltwater and ginger root.
If she gets an earache, the TB goes in and around the ear...yes, in it. Toothache? That's right...TB on the gums. As the first born American in the clan, to me this is crazy talk...and Tiger Balm doesn't go "in" anything. I use it pure for muscle aches and get a horrified look on my face when she tells me these tales.
But I will say, she rarely gets sick or has an ailment longer than a day. Tiger Balm has now been mass-marketed to the American public and you can pick it up at any quick stop. But the Asian import markets still have the best price on it...because that little jar can get pricey and given what is ahead of me I might need more than one magical jar.
1 comment:
does it work on cellulite? any chance it burns it off?
Post a Comment