Sunday, October 26, 2008

P90X - Day 7: Rest



So today is my day of rest. I'm taking the day off from P90X since I did both Kenpo and X Stretch yesterday. And opting to get outside a bit instead.

My legs are my obvious weakness, so I am going to go climb Sand Dune a few times and walk on the beach before sunset. But this morning is Power Yoga with Bryan.

I am also taking the pups out for a long walk...we did this yesterday and it was brillant in terms f how quickly they fell asleep once we got home and how quiet they were thru the night. I need to get better at doing this twice a day.

Walking them separately is really essential, but its also problematic because someone is always being left behind and unhappily howls the entiire time. I am looking for a cheap, used dog stroller for Bean. Yes, that's right a doggie stroller. I NEVER thought I'd be that person, but she tires out and Bailey wants to keep going...walking four times a day is really not realistic. So at least with a stroller we go til she's tired, dump her in and keep going til Bailey is tuckered out.

That's my workout agenda for the last day of Week #1. Congratulations, we made it.

1 comment:

Ah-lee-see-ah said...

You should check out Play it Again Sports for used running strollers that you can mod. I've seen some really super cheap there. =)

We Are the Keepers of this Planet

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Dinosaur Caves

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed