
My body is beginning to adjust to the workouts - thank goodness!!! Not nearly as sore today....a little stiff, but I think that's because I workout so late then soon am sleeping. So in the morning I am stiff for sure. I think I might get one of those big blowup exercise balls though. I subscribe to Women's Health magazine and there is always one or two exercises per issue with one of those balls that looks good. I am trying to figure out how to modify those push ups on Monday so I can do them with better form and more of them.
Anyway, I've been up for a few hours, the girls are asleep in the sunbeam that streaks across the room of the floor. I've had a cup of coffee, my protein bar and my yogurt. I like a small simple breakfast now. Eggs and bread don't really appeal to me.
I have to take my grandma to early mass tonight so she can party with her peeps tomorrow. So I need to get Kenpo done this afternoon. My groin strain is still making itself known though...but I'll just go slow if there are any kicks involved as I am sure that is how I did it when i tried to do those fancy pants lunges yesterday. Dummy.
No comments:
Post a Comment