Friday, October 10, 2008

The List

I think we all have a list of celebrities that we are attracted to...some would want to meet them, some would want to marry them and others probably just wanna do them.

I think mine is more a list of attractive qualities that I would like in a life partner or even in myself. Some of these women remind me of that girl who holds my heart prisoner...its funny how I see her in reflections of others still. Yeah, she owns my heart.

  • Portia de Rossi
  • Charlize Theron
  • Angelina Jolie
  • Renee Russo
  • Dara Torres
  • Mariska Hargitay
  • Piper Perabo
  • Lena Headey
  • Elizabeth Mitchell
  • Gina Gershon
  • Jackie Warner
  • Jennifer Aniston
  • Alexandra Hedison
  • Rachel Maddow

No comments:

We Are the Keepers of this Planet

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Dinosaur Caves

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed