
Whew! That was fun!
Ok, so I had to take a long hot shower in order to loosen up my muscles...I was so stiff. Afterwards, I pushed play and got into it. Holy smokes did I get sweaty on this one...almost like yoga yesterday. My body is figuring out how to drip buckets of sweat. Maybe it has something to do with all that water I am drinking now??? Go figure.
I am sipping on my recovery drink, which I usually sip on during my actual workout. But today I went thru 16 oz. of water instead...and ran out! I've got a complaint about these workout logs sheets though...why are only 8 exercises listed for today's workout? I clearly documented on the back of my log sheet that I did 23 exercises. WTF? Yes, on my rest day I need to break out the PDF Creator and recreate this nonsense. I don't get why this isn't already done via P90X though...such an easy fix folks...such a frustration when you start off and have all these messy sheets trying to track what you are doing, especially when you have no idea what you are doing in the beginning. Use your brains people.
Ok, the workout was killer...lots of lunges, half dozen squats, mix it up with pull-ups and a few calf raises. The only warning I am going to give my fellow hostages is be very careful with the 3-way Alt. kick lunges (I think that is what the were)...its a 3-way lunge with a kenpo style kick as you come out of the lunge. Porque? Because I hurt myself...and it was not worth it. I dare say its a front groin strain. Owwweee.
I'll update my tracker later tonight after Ab Ripper. Right now I need to finish my drink and hit the shower again. But I am feeling good people. Bring it!
Mo and Peaches hurry up already. Someone do classic with me too.
Ciao bella.
No comments:
Post a Comment