
Ok, don't get confused here...yes, I switched today with the prescribed Monday Chest & Back. I just wasn't in the mood for push-ups today...not feeling *that* focused to take on the hardest disc in the program for me. But I was ready to bring it on for Shoulders & Arms, my favorite disc so far.
I increased my average dumbbell weight and kept my reps at 10. My goal is to build size first. I'm 5'-7" on a medium frame weighing 122# a week ago. I know I have dropped fat in the last 8 days...I can see the subtle difference already...but I suspect if I got on the scale right now that I am the same weight or more, because I can also see the muscles - in just 8 days! That is so exciting to me.
Anyway, this session was beautiful...loved it. Still can't seem to do those Side Tri-Rises (last bonus exercise). So I think next time I will add in another tricep exercise from the disc or something else I find out in the world. There are three heads that comprise the tricep muscle and I feel like I could work these a little harder. Maybe I up my weight next time, although going to 7.5# seems like it will be too much...maybe more reps...maybe just more sets. Not sure on this one.
I'll be back later for Ab Ripper x tonight and to update my tracker form. Namaste.
No comments:
Post a Comment