Tuesday, October 28, 2008

P90X - Day 9: Plyometrics


Holy cow. I am beat. Ok folks, I am sorry...I should have gotten up at 5am to do Plyometrics...but that sounded like a very bad thing the night before. One of my other personalities came through very clearly and said, "Why in the hell would anyone do that?"

And no one else said anything back...so there it was, wait to workout until after Disneyland. Ahhhh, my theory there was that two 2-year olds wouldn't last more than six hours tops right? I'd be home by 6pm and resume life...lol. I've clearly underestimated moms and 2 year olds.

So Kenpo...only got thru half of it and that was a struggle, because I have been chasing and lifting twin boys all day long...and one of them eats way more than the other. I think I'll just double up tomorrow and do Plyo in the morning the right way and the Chest & Back/Ab Ripper in the early evening before dinner.

No comments:

We Are the Keepers of this Planet

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Dinosaur Caves

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed