Monday, October 27, 2008

P90X - Day 8: Ab Ripper X


Increased my reps, but still not up to 25 each exercise. My form is getting better and I feel stronger though. Just wish I could figure out obliques.

  • In & Outs: 20 reps
  • Bicycle: 20 reps
  • Bicycles Reversed: 20 reps - these are hard for me in terms of spinning reverse circles
  • Crunchy Frog: 20 reps
  • Wide Leg Sit-ups: 15 - these always are my slowest set, they eat me up
  • Fifer Scissors: 15 - still struggling with being able to flex leg out
  • Hip Rock & Raise: 20 reps
  • Heels to Heaven: 20 reps
  • V-up Roll-ups: 20 high school style; struggling with the second half of each rep
  • Oblique v-ups - 15 reps modified form. What am I doing wrong?!
  • Leg Climbs: 10 each leg - flexibility still an issue to straighten leg
  • Mason Twists: 50 reps - love 'em!

No comments:

We Are the Keepers of this Planet

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Dinosaur Caves

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed