Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Shock & Awe

For those that know me anyway, you'd be amazed to know that both the frig, freezer, pantry drawers and counter top is now stocked to the brim with food. $300 worth...and I really need to plan it out because 30% of it is fresh fruits & veggies that will go bad fast enough. I think I need those as-seen-on-TV Green Bags.

The one bummer was that a few items were out of stock, so I have to go to the friggin' grocery store today for chicken, sausage and protein bars. Oh well...I forgot to order toothpaste so I was going anyway.

Now I am off to make BBQ pulled pork in the slow cooker. I love this stuff...got the recipe from the Caustic Musing blog...thank you!

No comments:

We Are the Keepers of this Planet

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Dinosaur Caves

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed