Friday, October 24, 2008

P90X - Day 5: Ab Ribber X


Abs are done. Fifer scissors were harder tonight because my muscles felt too stiff to even extend my leg as little as I am currently capable...probably should have stretched out more beforehand. But my In & Outs and Bicycles were very clean and I added another 5 reps to each. Everything else was ok - I feel stronger. The V-Ups are still giving a problem, but I rocked the Mason Twists at 50 reps. BAM! It helped turning off the sound and just turning up my workout playlist. Which just goes to show you , do a routine a few times and you can start to own it. I am looking forward to next week already. Tomorrow is Kenpo.

Other...

Stopped by the fish shop tonight to get some mysis, ending up making an impulse buy...some yellow polyps and another green open brain coral. The brain is a little deeper green with some nice purple striations running thru it and it looks like it has two mouths. From there I stopped by to check on my grandmother, fed Matt's tank, pulled out his dead Diamond Goby (got to feed them 2x a day Matt), topped off his freshwater and cleaned the tank up a bit. Its the second cleaner goby he's lost because he doesn't feed them enough - they eat a ridiculous amount of food and I think he's worried about over-doing it on the nutrients. But if my tank is making it, then he just needs to keep the faith and feed the fishes. At least that's my two cents on it. Really, its probably more that the guy is totally overworked. I was like that at his age...he'll grow out of it.


Took grandma to dinner. I had a salad and one cup of tortilla soup. Grandma shared 2oz of her sirloin with me...but they cooked it too much. Then more because I am worried about her not eating I order a slice of pumpkin pie for us to split...but she only ate 1/4 of my slice. Never do that again...rather have an extra protein bar instead.




No comments:

We Are the Keepers of this Planet

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Dinosaur Caves

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed