
I'm loving Apple more & more these days. If a few of you had listened to me last year when I told you to buy Apple stock when it was sitting at $85, then you would have DOUBLED your investment. I called it to the month and target high of $200 per. Yes, you would have needed to sell to beat the current economic woes...but I would have told you to sell at least half then anyway. Got capital? Buy Apple now...it closed on Friday at $96.38 They're fundamentals and management are solid...this is a good play. And if you are smart then you learn to flip this one regularly and maximize its volatility. Hold it, sell on the highs, buy it back on economic fears and rumors that Steve Jobs is dead...then sell it again when it goes back up. I love Apple and I don't even own any of their products.
Now, when I invest in something I do a bit of research on other items of concern, one is their environmental policies...and political agenda. If they are involved in bios, chemicals, pharms or food then I watch them to be sure they do not conduct animal testing. Did you know that Phillip Morris still continues to hook beagles up in glass boxes and pump in cigarette smoke to show cancer data. F'ing stop already!!! We already know your f'ing cigarettes cause cancer...you don't have to take the damn beagles with you. Morally apprehensible!
But I digress, back to my Apple blog...today Apple pledged $100k to the No on 8 campaign citing it as a civil rights issue. Thank you Mr. Jobs...my next phone will be a iPhone, well as soon as you add it to the t-mobile network (that was a bad exclusive carrier deal btw).

No comments:
Post a Comment