Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Your Moment of Self-Reflection



You are all so quick to criticize one another and yet you are of the same DNA and for the most part byproducts of the same childhood circumstances and influences. You each claim to be so much better than the other.

If you could only see yourselves from the outside. You are like Lego people...I can swap the heads to different bodies, but the same crap comes out because you are each exactly alike.

You are each holding up a mirror to one another and yet totally failing to see your own reflection and how dysfunction you each are. Instead you cast your rocks at one another...boinking each other in the head with your criticisms, bruising each other with your hurtful comments, continuing to stand in the circle daily tossing the rocks...its his fault, no its her fault, he did this, she did that...blah blah blah.

There is just this endless, negative rhetoric that brings everyone down. What you each need to do is go home and take care of your own lives...fix that first. You are using everyone's drama as a distraction for moving forward and upward in your own lives and as a byproduct of all this daily bullshit you are irritating the rest of us that just want to visit with one another. That's why you see us rolling our eyes and saying nothing more than "uh huh" to your stupid dramatic playbacks.

I don't want to hear your Lego babble anymore. I want you to go home and take care of yourself. You...not the stuff around you...you. I bet the lot of you has no idea what that means to take care of YOU. It means that if you don't figure it out soon you are going to die and when they look back at your life they are not going to have much to say about how happy you were, what you accomplished, etc. Despite everything you may have done thus far, if I had to sum it up I'd say you are all miserable...unhappy.

You are like lost Lego people that got stuck under the sofa and never knew what it was to play. When what you should be doing is getting out there in the world creating your Lego place, building magnificent things. Instead you are just babbling time away - complaining about each other. And at that point I have to wonder if we shouldn't just pop you apart and donate your different Lego body parts to help build someone that knows what it is to live their own life on their terms.

Go home & fix yourself. I love each of you but, right now you are the problem, not part of the solution. It's time for you to invest a moment into your own self-reflection and then love yourselves enough to make changes. Criticizing others doesn't help them grow...it is a reflection of how you feel about yourself and often involves the ego's need to knock others down to feed your own self-esteem. It never builds anything...it can only destroy. So stop it...because I no longer want to be around people like this.

No comments:

We Are the Keepers of this Planet

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Dinosaur Caves

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed