Saturday, October 25, 2008

P90X - Day 6: Kenpo



I hate Kenpo - did only 40 minutes of it. Not very positive of me, but I hate it. It exaggerates the l fact that I have no rhythm at all. It follows yesterday's leg workout so almost all the kick exercises are not really possibly today given my strained groin. All the upper body stuff just emphasizes my shoulder bursitis which I thought up until this week had disappeared. ARGGHHH! I am so frustrated. I felt like I was dogging it at 145 bpm (and I know I was) and that I got a horrible workout. I need a body bag to punch or something...hitting and kicking air to me is lame. ARGGH!


Ok, I am switching up a bit and dropping in X Stretch to my day instead. My body is all stiff anyway and I'm warm enough now from that fantastically f'ed up Kenpo workout to maybe get some inches out of X Stretch. So I am just going to do that and then either take tomorrow completely off, or go do Sand Dune or pop in Bryan's Power Yoga.


I'll have to figure this one out because I am totally befuddled here. Is it me, my body injuries or is this just lame?

No comments:

We Are the Keepers of this Planet

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Dinosaur Caves

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed