Saturday, October 25, 2008

P90X - Day 6: X Stretch


Ok, that was much better. My mind is back to the right place for my body. Whether its the injuries or just not being "there mentally" today to do Kenpo with some power, I just needed to walk away.
But I wanted a good workout...who would have thought that I would do that? Not me, it was a little suprising when I saw myself popping in the next dvd and hitting play. Yes, it took up a chunk of my day, but it was goooood!

My lack of fleibility is holding me back from being able to a do a few exercises with great form...so I know I need this and that is why taking a rest day and doing nothing probably isn't going to happen tomorrow.

No comments:

We Are the Keepers of this Planet

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Dinosaur Caves

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed