Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hayden & I



I am absolutely honored to be your Godmother. You are a beautiful little girl that always seems to greet me with your special little smile. I can never get enough of you when you are near.
You have a perfect little weez with each breath taken. That eventually will go away, but right now it reminds us all how precious each breath is...and maybe that is your gift to us. To keep us here in this moment.
You are also a reminder that I don't have my own little one. And that has made me a little sad for the first time in years. But I look forward to spoiling you with all my love & affection, just as if you were my own. Oh, the fun we are going to have... and the things I have to show and teach you.

No comments:

We Are the Keepers of this Planet

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Dinosaur Caves

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed