
At the end of my life, I want to look back on all of it and be able to say that I lived it fully, focused on the moment, completely absorbed in everyday joy.
Throughout I want to be surrounded by the family & friends that are my life support. Lessons, both joyous and painful, learned and passed on.
I want to know that I gave everything from within and left nothing without. I loved deeply and gave freely. Never acknowledged or gave power to fear, but embraced & gave breath to the opportunities.
Swam in deep and open waters in search of everything and nothing all the same. That my beauty was witnessed in the creation and evolution of my soul.
If I can do all that in this lifetime, then I imagine I can share in the pure joy that seems to be flowing through this little sea turtle. He looks absolutely joyous and full of mirth. That is the goal of this lifetime.
No comments:
Post a Comment