Saturday, October 18, 2008

P90X Goal Pic


B - No, I didn't post a goal pic...but since you did, I guess I'll do the same -a'la 40+ Olympic swimmer, Dara Torres. (BTW the OCD-CEO is just now firing up his blower again - freak).

Anyway, I definitely lean more to the athletic side...you lean more toward the hot sexy side. I want more lean muscle mass, but I am sure that is because I've never been above 135# so have no idea what real weight loss struggles are about.

However, that makes me an expensive date because this girl doesn't chow on salads opting instead for a 16oz. Porterhouse steak AND the lobster to stay at my steady 122#.

Of course, if I want those abs, then I guess my dating days are over. At least once in my lifetime, I want to know what it is to have really defined abs like that...so adios surf & turf.


1 comment:

Chewdoggie said...

Not sure how bone density figures in...you think your bones weigh more...that mine are hollow?

I don't understand size 0 or worse, 00. Who is that girl and what does she eat?

We Are the Keepers of this Planet

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Dinosaur Caves

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed