
Good morning...been up for a few hours so don't give me shit. I just needed to get a cup of coffee in me, a protein bar and my yogurt to feel semi-human again. I am so damn sore today. Its mostly just my quads from Pylo. I knew my lower body was going to be the problem...well actually, I thought my abs would be the #1 area. But oh no, its my quads...
I can barely get up & down the stairs. Going to the bathroom has presented a challenge...its like someone lowered the toilet seat 6 inches. I have no strength to prevent me from just falling back...or any to get back up if I get down. Seriously, the idea of tomorrow's leg routine is really becoming a debate about whether I should or not. I've thought about substituting Stretch X on that day to buy me one more day of recovery.
I'll make it through yoga, but I know it will be a struggle to do the whole 90 minutes and I will be moving much slower than usual. But any resistance or bouncing kinda thing right now....ah no, no thank you.
I'm heading to the beach with Charlie, but instructed his mom that today she is throwing the balls for him and playing in the surf. I am sitting...watching. It will be enough to walk through all that soft sand and back.
Am I bitching? Maybe, but seriously - I hurt.
No comments:
Post a Comment