
Mmmmm, afternoon. Yep, I slept in, but not really since I didn't hit it until 6:45am. I got five hours sleep, restless sleep because its so darn hot outside today. I remember when it used to rain in October.
I had a Zone protein bar with coffee when I got up. Then with enough sugar in my system I made scramble...English muffin, 2 eggs, 1oz of string cheese and 2 slices of turkey bacon. The dogs ended up eating half of it though. The turkey bacon wasn't so bad, but my eggs kinda sucked. I'm spoiled - my grandfather used to cook breakfast for me. Not a lot compares to that.
I'm watching the Leg & Back routine...trying to get motivated. I know, just do it...stop rubber necking. But I've only had one cup of coffee and I am horribly stiff and sore today. So I am trying to see if I do this now or later tonight. Argh, I wish there was a hot tub outside instead of a worthless pond that no one relaxes by.
No comments:
Post a Comment