Wednesday, October 29, 2008

P90X - Day 10: Chest & Back


Whew! Going back-to-back Plyometrics to Chest & Back to Ab Ripper???? - not highly recommended...freaking long ass workout. But done.
Definitely taught me a lesson about missing a day or dogging it on a workout. Catholic guilt made me come back for another day of full Plyo. Admittedly there are some moves which I have to modify or sub out for another previous move working the similar muscles. My knees can't take all this jumping and my quads/hams are still in shock I think. So my goal is to keep moving in some manner at all times. If I can only do part of the move then so be it...but move your ass is my philosophy. All I know is that my core, my legs, my calves and my heart are working...and I am sweating like a piggy @ 160 bpm.


I need less clothes. Speaking of which my Aeropostale stuff came in, super cute...not cutting them up after all, but trying to order more while its on sale - $8 for workout capris!!! Typical girlie girl...clothes on sale. Ok, so I am working on the girlie girl part...give me a chance.

What was next Chest & Back. Hate push-ups, but got better form than last time - still on my knees like a b!&%h. Skipped declines, dive bombers and back flys. Opted for more band work instead. I can't even do one of the declines or dive bombers properly yet...tried and then left it there for next time. Back flys...yeah, wasn't feeling it probably because I increased my weight for Heavy Pants and Lawnmowers to 12.5# per @ 15 reps. I actually need 15# weights now - its only week #2!!!! I knew I should have bought those BowFlex Selects. Although my left arm is still trying to catch up to my right as far as equal size goes...its always been smaller. Can you say blow dryer?


Ab Ripper - the usual - feeling stronger, but presently struggling with obliques and roll-ups. I think I am going to go find another ab routine geared for weak ass girls. I will say this though - this was what? my fifth time doing it and I can see a noticeable difference in my abs...the uppers are more defined and the lower belly fat is less. I still have that muffin top that irritates the hell out of me, but its shrinking little tiny bit by little tiny bit. No snacks allowed!!! Just looking at that belly roll daily makes me eat better.

That's all folks...done for the night and looking forward to Yoga X tomorrow. Girls, are you still with me???

No comments:

We Are the Keepers of this Planet

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Dinosaur Caves

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed