
Some days, I wish I had a wife to wake up to...one that would pad her way into the kitchen and come back with a fantastically brewed cup of coffee. Today that cup would have a Mickey Mouse coffee art floating on the surface as a way of saying that she acknowledges that I still am a kid at heart and knows my older body feels the impact of trying to keep up with two twin boys for 10 hours. How'd I get this old anyway?
So tomorrow I am going to another funeral...now that my grandfather is gone, I guess its going to fall on us (me) to make sure grandma gets to all the funerals of her friends. A lot of them have already left Planet Earth, but they really did have a lot of friends...that always seem to die in small groups. Not like some bingo bus accident as it makes its way to Laughlin or anything like that...just one on Monday of pancreatic cancer, Tuesday its pneumonia, etc...
Today, I have some catching up to do in the way of my P90X workouts. Last night was as bad as my last Kenpo attempt...didn't feel like I got a good workout. But then again, I am sore & stiff yet again. I've got minor dog stuff to do today as well, trying to get the upperhand with Bailey's mange using a holistic approach. All of it sounds like minor stuff, but I already know it will eat up the entire day.
No comments:
Post a Comment