Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Good Morning, Where's My Coffee?


I hurt. Everything is sore, but sometime during the night my triceps decided that they were feeling a little left out of all the pain my other muscles were engaging in and joined the party. How the hell I am going to do the Arms & Shoulder + Ab Ripper X tonight I have NO idea.

So I sit here on the couch, with my coffee in hand. I am too sore to squat in front of the frig to pull out the eggs and actually cook this morning. Instead I had 6oz of yogurt and a Zone protein bar. That's 370 calories breaking down into:

7.5g from fat
<15 mg cholesterol
280 mg of sodium
310 mg of potassium
58g of carbohydrates
19g of protein

I think tonight, I will try to do the whole routine, but less reps and less weight. Not sure if that is even going to matter. But I want to get through the entire Ab Ripper X routine, even if I only do 5-10 reps of each with good form.

Reality is setting in and my Ego needs to get checked at the door, which shouldn't be a problem since she barely got out of bed today. Just making the coffee was an adventure...lol.

No comments:

We Are the Keepers of this Planet

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Dinosaur Caves

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed